Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Lulu fan




Echoing Sue's experience to some degree, I found publishing on Lulu to be, if not exactly easy and straightforward, at least doable. Starting at the beginning and following the steps helps. Going back later for corrections and updates is a little more troublesome. I don't know how Sue gets her books so cheap!!! Lulu gets about $9.80 of each copy of my "Bedderhoff Dead." Which means I need to charge a bit more. Plus shipping. Of course I'm probably a bit bloated at 265+ pages. I hope Sue has a link she can post for promotion and sales. I'll throw mine out here: http://www.yoopernatural.com/

Mark

3 comments:

smcelrath said...

Congratulations Mark! So exciting to see that story in print. I have enjoyed it in part--now I'll get to enjoy the whole thing.

Sue Merrell said...

My book is cheaper than yours, Mark, because it is less than half the size, just 112 pages. I love your title. Can't wait to read it.

Deborah Johnson Wood said...

Just ordered it! Can't wait to get it. I remember being in group with you a few times for this book and I remember totally cracking up with laughter at parts of it. I can't wait to read the whole thing IN SEQUENCE! DJW