Monday, March 5, 2007

Reasons for not writing

Today's Mood: ? Today's Music: Foo Fighters (and a little of this and that). Today's Writing: nothing! Can you believe it? I did work on the collage for the novel--but that hardly qualifies as writing. Today's Quote:
"Nothing is always absolutely so." Theodore Sturgeon (Sturgeon's Law)


*******
Today's reason for not writing: it is Monday and I got out of bed late, which means I got to work late, which means I really didn't have much time before work started, which was my excuse for not writing. Poor, poor excuse! I promise to do better. I did work with words--arranging a bit of the collage I am working on for the novel I'm writing (whew! that was definitely wordy enough all by itself!).

Other reasons for not writing: Too many good books to read, small children and cats, the internet, other writers' blogs, bills to pay, house to clean....

What's your excuse?

**Only 3 days until Khardomah!

No comments: